Sunday 22 January 2012

A very productive weekend!

Well I have had a good crafting weekend and week. Apart from the two already posted I have made so many cards. I have really enjoyed them all and love using all my stash.

I have another card that is work in progress at the moment for a friends birthday. I know what I want it to look like I just have to work out how I can do it. Half way there at the moment as I have got loads of bits together so all I have to do is to pop them onto the card in the right way... easy eh?? I wish!!




Challenges










Bike lad




Challenges entered







http://letsinkitup.blogspot.com/ Anything goes






Basque card
Challenges entered =


Anything goes - http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.com/


http://www.thepixiecottage.blogspot.com/ Sketch




Challenges entered :

http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Sketch




11 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki, you had a very productive weekend and I love your cards. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very masculine feel to your project, love your Edwin. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a productive weekend and all are so beautiful creations!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love them all, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, loved the image and the die cut you have used.
    Thanks for playing with us at DDCC.
    Hugs
    Marcelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely. Thanks for joining in at LIIU
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous selection of cards all so very beautiful, I do love that Edwin with his bike the colours are just right for our challenge at The Digi Doodles Shop this week, thank you so much for joining us.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations sweetie. Thank you sharing with us at Digi Doodles Shop Challenges this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you have been busy! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at CCWS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW you are one lucky person. I love all the card thanks for playing along with Dutch Dare last week and hope you can play again with us this weekend maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! these cards are all fantastic!

    Thankyou so much for sharing it with us at Stamping With The Dragon - Anything Goes. xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete