Sunday 29 January 2012

My first vintage card

This is the card that I was most worried about as I have never done vintage before. I knew what I wanted it to look like and I have to say I do love this card. It took me a while to get everything in the right place but I think the finished card is pretty good. I have done a box to go with it but not got a photo of that.





Challenges




4 Crafty chicks - pins http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/



Moving along With the times - Blooming Marvelous http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is brilliant I love cards with dressforms on them they are so stylish. Thanks for playing along on our Blooming Marvelous Challenge on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is wonderful.. i love anything to do with dressmaking
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this for my Blooming Marvellous challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you've done vintage beautifully Vikki! it's just fab with so many wonderful elements on it.

    Just for the record, I'm a secret blogger, OH doesn't know my blog exists so I'm fairly safe however.....it might amuse you to know that he is easily as big a spender on craft stuff as I am!! Only he makes a lot less than I do!

    Thanks for popping by my blog hon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage card. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete